Quick Facts about Ad-din Women’s Medical College Hospital, Bangladesh :-
The vision of Ad-din Women’s Medical College Hospital, Bangladesh is to aspire to achieve national and international recognition for its quality education and capability in developing graduate physicians with the essential knowledge, skill and professionalism to successfully continue their service and pursue a career to serve the nation better through health promotion, disease prevention, treatment and medical research A good number of brilliant and promising students fail to get chance in medical colleges due to limitation of seats in Gov’t Medical Colleges. This institute will help those students to avail this opportunity. This program will give a good profile of student in technical field by providing opportunity for the better performance in Medical Education in separate cell in each Department with good facilities for Medical graduates who can give more time in this field.
The degree is recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Course Duration for MBBS = 5 years + 1 year internship
Established Year = 2008
Seat for session 2020-21 Sessions = 95
Address: 2 Bara Maghbazar, Outer Circular Rd, Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh
Affiliation: University of Dhaka, BMDC, MCI, WHO
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS COURSE OF FOREIGN STUDENTS IN BANGLADESH :
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSLC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017 (2020-2021 session).
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019 (2020-2021 session) .
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 (seven)
- Minimum GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.0
- Minimum GPA in Biology 3.5 its means no one take admission below 60 marks in Biology
- For calculation of GPA against the mark obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- Optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five).
- For calculation of GPA against the mark obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (physics, chemistry, biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in top three subjects)/3.
- Students must carry the qualify marks obtained in their NEET Examination.
Admission Fees structure of MBBS Course of Ad-din Women’s Medical College, Bangladesh :-
Selected foreign student will pay fee and other charges as mentioned Below;
- Total admission fees for 5 years 39,000USD (Thirty nine thousand and five hundred). ( includes development, admission, tution, and sessional fees)
- Accommodation and food charge;$ 165. USD per Student per month.
- Registration fee has to be paid to directorate general of health Services (DGHS) and University of dhaka as per decision of respective authority.
- Value added Tax (VAT) if applicable as per govemment rate to be deposited to the govemment treasury.
- Any other admissible fee as per decision of the goveming body and govemment functionaries, e.g university of dhaka , ministry of health and family Welfare (MOHFW).(BM&DC). National board of Revenue (NBR).
Mode of Payment :-
- Before admission USD 6,500.00 ( six thousand five hundred ) Should be per as booking money (Bank Transfer).
- At the time of admission Student will pay USD 13,000..00 (bank transfer).
- After admission USD 5,000.00 (five hundred) Shin 6 months (bank transfer).
- Rest $15,000.00 (fifteen thousand) will be paid in 4 equal installment at the beginning of each following year @ rate of $3,750.00×4 years=$15,000.00
- Students will pay $165.00 monthly as Accommodation & food charge. also they should pay AC bill when Staying in AC room.
- Payment of Govt authorities/ University will be paid through college authority.