HVSSG-O program is to gain knowledge on
- High Voltage systems and it’s applications aboard a ship,
- Safety features and functionalities of High Voltage Switch Gear.
- Safety measures and use of personal protective device when working with high voltage systems.
Eligibility for HVSSG-O
An operational Level Engineer officer who has undergone Pre-Sea Training as per the requirements of STCW 2010.
Documents Required for HVSSG-O
- Photocopy of CDC (with sailing experience)
- Photocopy of COC (If held)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Photocopy of Medical Certificate with validity from a DGS approved center
- 2 Passport size colour Photographs
100% attendance is required for successful completion of the course.