Security training program provides knowledge on how to
- Uphold the situations set out in the field of the security plan of the ship.
- Classifying the risks and threats associated with the ship,
- Undertaking the regular security related inspections of the ship,
- Using and handling the security systems and equipment.
Aspiring seafarers should
- Be minimum 18 years of age.
- Possess original Secondary School Certificate (Passed Xth Mark sheet / Leaving)
- Possess original valid passport.
- Be Medically fit as per the standards set by M. S. Medical Examination Rules, 2000.
- Original & Photocopy of Xth Mark Sheet
- Original & Photocopy of Valid Passport
- 2 Passport size colour Photographs
100% attendance is required for successful completion of the course.
1-Prior commencement of course INDoS number is mandatory. Get in touch with us for guidance.
2- Existing seafarer should carry CDC and basic STCW certificate Photocopy.