HVSSG-M Level program is to;
- Attain the higher competency level in safety awareness and in technical competence.
- Understand the working of the various specialized components & equipment used in High Voltage installations.
- Operate, maintain & troubleshoot High Voltage installations safely & efficiently.
- To understand system layouts and measures to eliminate accident probability on high voltage systems.
Eligibility for HVSSG-M
- Marine Engineering officers holding as a minimum,A MEO Class IV (FG / NCV) certificate of competency and has completed a minimum of 12 months sea going service as a certificated Engineer Officer of watch; (Or) A MEO Class I/II (FG / NCV) certificate of competency; (Or) A Dredge Grade I/II certificate of competency.
- Electro-technical officers holding as a minimum,A Certificate of Competency as “Electro-Technical Office/ issued by the Govt. of India; (Or) A certificate of course completion, having successfully completed an approved ETO Pre-sea training course and has completed approved seagoing service to be eligible for appearing for ETO Certificate of competency examination; (Or) A record of sea going service of not less than 12 months in the capacity of ETO /Electrical Officer / trainee E/O to be eligible for appearing ETO Certification of Competency Examination.
Documents Required for HVSSG-M
- INDoS Number
- Photocopy of CDC (with sailing experience)
- Photocopy of COC
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Photocopy of Medical Certificate with validity from a DGS approved center
- 2 Passport size colour Photographs
100% attendance is required for successful completion of the course.