This program is designed to provide training for officers and ratings assigned specific duties and responsibilities relating to cargo or cargo equipment on Oil & Chemical tankers.
Will gain knowledge on
- Characteristics of cargoes, Toxicity,
- Hazards & their control measures,
- Safety equipment and protection of personnel,
- Measures for Pollution prevention.
All seafarers who have completed STCW Basic Safety Training are eligible.
- Photocopy of STCW certificates (Mandatory)
- Photocopy of CDC (if held)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Photocopy of Medical Certificate with validity from a DGS approved center
- 2 Passport size colour Photographs
100% attendance is required for successful completion of the course.