LGTCO program is designed to provide training for officers and ratings assigned for specific duties and responsibilities relating to cargo or cargo equipment on Liquefied Gas tankers.
Will gain knowledge on
- Safe operation of Liquefied Gas tanker,
- Hazards & their control measures,
- Safety precautions & measures,
- Measures for Pollution prevention.
Eligibility Criteria for LGTCO
All seafarers who have completed STCW Basic Safety Training are eligible.
Documents Required for LGTCO
- Photocopy of STCW certificates (Mandatory)
- Photocopy of CDC (if held)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Photocopy of Medical Certificate with validity from a DGS approved center
- 2 Passport size colour Photographs
100% attendance is required for successful completion of the course.